Re: Possible Oracle Bug, Oracle Claims No

From: Chuck <ccarson_at_echeeba.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:54:59 -0800

Sybrand Bakker wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:20:17 -0800, Chuck <ccarson_at_echeeba.com> wrote:
>

>>have asked many an expert, including a software engineer formerly at
>>oracle for 8 years, and given the evidence stated before, it is clearly
>>pointing to an oracle error, whether it is a bonafide bug or not I
>>cannot say.
>>
>>I can always tell when someone is a true SA or a DBA wanna-be SA.
>>
>>-CC

> Question: if you know everything so much better, why did you post this
> question *at all*
>

> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

For the exact reason I stated in the original message. (of course I am assuming you read it) To get opinions from other impartial DBA's, not some irrelevant, inaccurate wise crack.

That *is all*

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Wed Mar 12 2003 - 13:54:59 CST