Re: Error connecting to Oracle -- java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Connection reset

From: Andras Kovacs <andkovacs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2003 07:06:32 -0800

Your connection string seems to be right. What is your OS ?
I presume Unix since you are talking about cron.

Try to run your code outside of the cron with the same user ID as cron starts the jobs. In this case root.

I had a similar problem on Win2000. The Administrator account wasn't using the right libraries.

Bonne chance. Received on Wed Mar 12 2003 - 09:06:32 CST