XML Schema and other problems in Oracle 9iR2 (ORA-06512)/ORA-31000

From: Ravichandran Mahalingam <mravichandran_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2003 07:06:26 -0800

Dear readers,

I am using the latest and the greatest available for an XML prototype WORK against oracle. since i am a newbie in oracle, the problems are getting compounded.

please feel free to comment or respond

  1. SYS is not able to delete the XML schema created by SYS or any other users IN THE XML schema/XML database of an oracle instance.
  2. should the XML schemas be created only by XDB schema? is that my problem.
  3. does oracle support nested xml schema (include statements in the xml schema file to include other .xsd schemas which has multiple include statements; there are multiple levels of schema includes of xml schema or .xsd files)?
  4. 9iR2 comes with apache 1.x? how to override with the latest version of apache tomcat.
  5. http://localhost:8080/home/scott is not available as shown in different worked examples?

sorry for the trouble.

regards
Ravi. Received on Wed Mar 12 2003 - 09:06:26 CST