Re: Fine-Grained Auditing OCP Question

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:09:32 +1100

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:08:22 +0000, Buck Turgidson wrote:

> Yes, I guess the word "access" was tripping me up. They should have had
> you Aussies write the questions.

Er, this particular "Aussie" is pommie through and through. Which is why I guess I object to the mangling of the Mother Tongue quite so badly as your example indicated!

What I got most out of your question was just how careful you have to be to parse the damn questions for hidden meanings. It's more a test of linguistics than anything else.

Regards
HJR Received on Wed Mar 12 2003 - 01:09:32 CST