Re: ORA-12560 on NT

From: Alison Holloway <Xalison.holloway_at_oracle.comX>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:40:02 +1100

You might want to try the searching the documentation feature, or using one of the many different ways of navigating through the documentation, on tahiti.oracle.com. If you have feedback, click the Feedback link in the top right corner. I know the Oracle documentation teams love to hear your views on how you use doc and what could be done to improve it.

Alison