Re: ORA-12500 TNS-12560 TNS-00530

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:43:55 +0100

On 11 Mar 2003 06:27:20 -0800, Rogbaker_at_gdi.net (Rogbaker) wrote:

>Yes, the automated task is the same account as what I use when I run
>it manually in the morning.
>
>Here is some more info though. I am seeing errors that I am sure are
>releated.

Network problems; Have *NOTHING* to do with TRUNCATing a table, and would have occured using the other loader options. Try running a sql*plus script in batch and you will get the same errors.

listener.ora, tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora please

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Mar 11 2003 - 12:43:55 CST