Re: ORA-12560 on NT

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:41:29 +0100

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:38:50 +0200, "Leutwein" <leutwein_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>A question : which services must I remove first before I uninstall?

Obviously you are as good as reading Usenet replies as reading your 'Getting started manual' If you would have done the latter (it is quite clear you didn;t) this whole discussion would have been completely redudant. Apparently, you still plan to ask *everything* from the group and become a real bore.
Did Howard talk about removing services *before* uninstalling?

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Mar 11 2003 - 12:41:29 CST