Re: NEWBIE--trying to download Oracle, can't unzip files--NEWBIE

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:35:55 -0600

Check the file sizes between your copies and the ones on the site..The OTN site has a habit of timing out and leaving what appears to be a complete file, but is not..( no error is reported because the D/L program assumes that all is done when the data stream stops)..

Use a download program that will keep trying if there is a disconnect..