hostname and MPMTNS

From: Paul Norris <paul_at_enterconn.co.uk>
Date: 11 Mar 2003 07:10:35 -0800

Hi,
i am trying to establish how SQL*NET and Ocacle attach themselves to the local MVS tcp/ip stack. I can see the TCP/IP name in MPMTNS and we do not have a hostname dd configured. what is the difference between the hostname in the SQL*NET DD and the HOSTNAME in MPMTNS. .
Thanks...paul Received on Tue Mar 11 2003 - 09:10:35 CST