Re: Remote startup

From: Patrice Castet <patrice.castet_at____nospaaaaam____in-fusio.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:31:18 GMT

it is probably you don't have the right configuration in your listener.ora file, so when started the database register itself into the listener process, therefore you can reach it. As it is probably not statically declared in listener.ora file, you can't log in once stopped.
It would explain this behaviour.