Re: A proper FAQ - Wish fulfillment

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 10 Mar 2003 15:22:22 -0800

DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message news:<3E6CBF91.47341E58_at_exesolutions.com>...

> I've got a a 10 year old Aberlour, a 12 year old Macallan, and a 1975 limited
> bottling Glenmorangie.

Bugger!!!! A soul-mate! :)

> Drop on by. Puget Sound Oracle User Group meets tonight and you can come over
> after and help me see determine which is the smoothest.

It's moments like these that make me regret having migrated to Australia all those years ago. Instead of biting the bullet and going Stateside.

Then, I remember how Budweiser tastes. And the crisis passes! <g,d&r>

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Mon Mar 10 2003 - 17:22:22 CST