Re: database High Availability

From: Amy <astearns_at_datamirror.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2003 10:54:44 -0800

Hi,

If you are willing to examine 3rd party solutions, you should examine DataMirror's iReflect. iRelect was designed as a high availability solution for Oracle-based computing environments. iReflect has the ability to detect primary system failure and invoke operational switching.

iReflect's flexible architecture supports one-to-many, many-to-one and two-way replication scenarios and uses intelligent database-level mirroring. The solution mirrors Oracle database transactions from the primary system to the recovery system in real-time. iReflect is easy to configure and supports log-based replication of Oracle databases. Additional information is available at www.datamirror.com if you wish to investigate further.

Cheers,
Amy Stearns