Forms server on differend Oracle Home

From: CE Auke <ceauke_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2003 06:06:08 -0800

Hi

I run the apache form server on one oracle home (C:\eOracle) and then run the oracle forms server on a different one (C:\dOracle). Now I have problems to run a form over the web.

Can someone please tell me where should I change my config files to reflect this. It seems like appache can't find the ifcgi60.exe file.

I just can't get the following link to work on my computer. http://ecoetzee-ie.ie.oracle.com/dev60cgi/ifcgi60.exe?form=bs.fmx&userid=ecoetzee/bassie@dev&otherparams=useSDI=yes&lookAndFeel=oracle&colorScheme=teal

I get the error: Can't find page. Can someone please explain the directory structure. where should my form file be? Is dev60cgi a physical directory on my computer? Received on Mon Mar 10 2003 - 08:06:08 CST