Max open cursors

From: David COSTE <dco_at_compaq.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:19:06 GMT

Hello,

I'm currently experiencing a problem with the "max open cursors" error. I looked into my PL/SQL code and the cursors are always closed just after being used.
This is not the first time I see this problem and in both cases the package DBMS_SQL was intensively used.
Has anyone already met this problem ?
Is there a solution (except increasing the max open cursors parameter whch is already set to 600) ?
Any info would be appreciated..

Thanks in advance.
David

PS : for info, this problem is occuring on Oracle 9.2.0 for HPUX (64 bits) and I already met this kind of problem with Oracle 8.0.5 under windows NT Received on Mon Mar 10 2003 - 07:19:06 CST