Re: any website provide good backup and recovery ?

From: CS <wchuacs_at_pc.jaring.my>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:10:42 +0800

This website happens to be my favourite site after a visit. I am so happy and thanks for helps from your guys.

I found other sites too provided good and knowledgable information to me. I really enjoy this newsgroup and hope one day can be an expert like your guys, providing information to others.

CS
<76434.1353_at_compuserve.com> wrote in message news:3e6b9b1d.17572087_at_news.hccnet.nl...
> Good documentation:
>
> http://www.uaex.edu/srea/default.htm
>

> On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:04:42 +0800, "CS" <wchuacs_at_pc.jaring.my> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Is there any website which anyone of you have visited and those websites
are
> >best for us to recharge and enhance our skills on Oracle 8i Backup and
> >recovery ? I know Oracle Documentations are the best, and Oracle Press
Best