Replication question

From: <76434.1353_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 19:47:05 GMT

I have to replicate the same table "A" from 5 different servers to a central server 6 . In short replicate 5x table "A" to 5x seperate tables "A " on server 6.

What is the best option to approach this?

-Export - Import is not efficient (besides that I need to refresh the central tables o server 6 every hour)

Questions about Snapshots.
Has the schema owner on the master server to be same schema owner on the target server?
- Table A has the same name ("A") in every server. Can the snapshot
send data to a different table name on the target server? I need 5 separete tables in the target (central) server.

Thanks        Received on Sun Mar 09 2003 - 13:47:05 CST