any website provide good backup and recovery ?

From: CS <wchuacs_at_pc.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:04:42 +0800

Hi,

Is there any website which anyone of you have visited and those websites are best for us to recharge and enhance our skills on Oracle 8i Backup and recovery ? I know Oracle Documentations are the best, and Oracle Press Best selling books too, just want to know any other real world examples out there or not...

thank you,
CS Received on Sun Mar 09 2003 - 05:04:42 CST