moving one user schema out of system tablespace

From: CS <wchuacs_at_pc.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:00:35 +0800

Hi,

I have installed Oracle8i (8.1.7.0.0) on my home PC running Windows 2000 Professional, and there was a pre-configured database created too.

I found there are a few users created, eg: Scott, Blake, Jones, etc. Who knows their initial passwords ? i knew only Scott/Tiger, the rest I don't.

And they were created in SYSTEM tablespace, both default and temporary, what is the best solution to move them to other tablespace, eg: USERS tablespace (created) ?

Please help me with your excellent experience to outline what are the steps to follow and also any other considerations to care about ?

thankyou. Received on Sun Mar 09 2003 - 05:00:35 CST