Re: Stored Procedure compatibiilty

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 16:39:11 GMT

They should be forwards compatible. Oracle is known to take great efforts to make sure things are forwardly compatible. I would look elsewhere, try to divide an conquer the problem.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure