No compile error messages for invalid procedures or views in Enterprise manager

From: Robert Langen <robert.langen_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 00:33:28 +0100

I´m using Oracle 9.0.1 server and client. I use the enterprise manager to create new procedures or views.

If these are invalid because of any kind of syntax problem, there is the button Compile to view error messages. For some reason no message at all is displayed. I remember that it was possible to view error messages using Oracle 8.1 Client and the same Oracle 9 database.

Can anybody help? Thanks, Robert Received on Fri Mar 07 2003 - 17:33:28 CST