Re: ORA-06522 file or directory not found

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 14:03:07 -0800

John Leslie wrote:

> Anyone essle seen this error when calling an external procedure on Oracle 9.2?
>
> John

Yes.

It means exactly what it says.

Provide some information and I, or someone else, may be able to help you. Based on your posting I haven't a clue what you were doing, the code you used, the platform and operating system hosting it, directory permissions, or any number of other reasonably applicable questions.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Mar 07 2003 - 16:03:07 CST