Re: Courtesy issue

From: Pablo Sanchez <pablo_at_dev.null>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:29:49 -0600

Gary Rempel <gary.rempel-NOSPAM-_at_icbc.com> wrote in news:3E690961.D234711A_at_icbc.com:

> I personally prefer 'top' posting in particular when there are
> multiple replies. Seeing the same message many times gets downright
> annoying!

Personally I don't care too much on 'top' or 'bottom' posting as long as the person who follows up clips the majority of what was previously said. I can find the parent thread with my news reader. Primary culprint is Daniel; you'd think he'd RTFM on his news reader. <g>

--
Pablo Sanchez, High-Performance Database Engineering
http://www.hpdbe.com