OHS Oracle HTTP Server

From: Eddy Collart <ecb_at_swing.be>
Date: 7 Mar 2003 07:43:42 -0800

From reading the specs, I assume OHS is based on Apache 1.3.

Does anybody know of the support Oracle has for Apache 2 ? I mean do they supply their modules Apache-2 style as well ?

I've just checked and it seems just about all the other software makers are now OK to move to version 2... BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Macromedia ColdFusion MX, ...

Thanks for any pointers,

ECB Received on Fri Mar 07 2003 - 09:43:42 CST