loadjava doesn't work very well!

From: hayt <hayt_at_inwind.it>
Date: 7 Mar 2003 07:09:43 -0800

Hi to all.
Hi have a little problem trying to load a java package (the SonicMQ API) in Oracle with javaload. I've tried to do this with other classes or jar, without problem; but with Sonic API I'm in trouble. javaload says that it cannot resolve some classes that are in the jar I pass it, but otherwise it resolves many other classes in there. Then I don't understand...
I've also noticed that many classes, when loaded into my db schema, are stored with a modified name (it seems it happens to all classes with a full qualified name longer than 30 characters): for instance, the class "progress.message.jclient.TopicConnectionFactory" is stored as "/49848796_TopicConnectionFacto". It's possible that this is the cause of my problems? But some classes like this are compiled by Oracle (this isn't).
What can I do?
Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I'm running Oracle 8.1.7 on a SunOS 5.7 Received on Fri Mar 07 2003 - 09:09:43 CST