Re: Courtesy issue

From: JustAnotherDBA <burttemp1REMOVETHIS_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 00:22:57 -0600

Sometimes it is helpful to put comments in the middle of the original post, especially a long post.

I could see including a comment at the top to say "see more comments below".

You probably already know this, but Google is usually way behind .

I also cannot access newsgroups (except from Google) while at work, but I suspect most people posting here are doing it on their own time outside of work.