Re: NET8 protocol internals

From: Gabriel Gonzalez <no-spam_at_no-spam.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:03:54 -0800

Sorry, that showed my ignorance of OCI... I did not realize OCI 8 was the version of 9.2...

> 2. www.crlab.com ODAC supports only Windows

However, it does come with source... They have what they call "net mode" whic is the mode that bypasses the Oracle client... In other words, you can most probably read the Object Pascal (you already know C, right? How hard can Object Pascal be?) source code, and there you have it! It documents the network protocol that way. Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 14:03:54 CST