Fudging outlines

From: Chuck <chuckh_at_softhome.net>
Date: 6 Mar 2003 16:52:23 GMT

I have an application query that I do not have the source code for. It gets a crappy execution plan. I can add a hint or two to it and significantly improve the execution plan. I want to stuff that execution plan into a stored outline so that the unhinted query uses that plan plan each time it executes. Can this be done? Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 10:52:23 CST