Intermedia Text - can't find libctxx8.dll !

From: Randy Nichols <r-nichols_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:41:49 GMT

We are trying to get InterMedia Text working under Oracle 8i.

An Oracle FAQ says to run the "dr0inst.sql" script and pass the full path to "libctx8.dll" as a parameter.

The problem is, that file (or any file libctxx*) is not present on our server. We have explicitly installed InterMedia using Custom install, and also tried the "Typical" install.

Can anyone explain why the install did not include these components, or how to correctly install InterMedia?

Thanks,

R. Nichols Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 10:41:49 CST