9i install - 2000 Server

From: EpiteamB <carmanetREM_at_epicentre.fr>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:04:44 +0100

Hello,

I've posted 2 days ago that I couldn't install Oracle9i R2 on a Win2K SP3 machine (setup didn't launch), and I found the solution: I didn't updated my video
driver!!
So the problem didn't came from Oracle, but from my configuration (configuration
which was ok for 9i R1, but not for R2!)...

Hope this could prevent someone else not to search for days to find such a solution ;-)

Regards,

Céline. Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 08:04:44 CST