Re: Oracle Connection

From: James <james_at_nothing.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:06:13 +0200

I'm trying to restore a server from a java application!

I install a new database. I copy over all the Archive log files that I've backed up I copy over the control files Copy over all the datafiles. Then I startup mount. Then I want to recover all the files. To recover the files I need a connection to the database!

cheers

James