I have problem when I want to install new repository

From: Srdjan <srdjanspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:54:17 +0100

Hello,
I'm trying to install a new repository, but it doesn't go easy. I did everything that I had to do from the installation guide. I made all tablespaces, grant the system privileges, object privileges, e.t.c. and all the time I get the message:

    CDR-21244 The process has been aborted.

I'm using Windows 2000 Profesional and Oracle Server 8.1.7 Enterprice edition.
Any help will be apriciated.
Thanks in advance,
Srdjan Received on Wed Mar 05 2003 - 05:54:17 CST