9i install - 2000 Server

From: Céline Armanet <carmanetREM_at_epicentre.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:23:15 +0100

Hello,

I've just installed Windows 2000 Server with SP3, so install is clean
(I also checked Environment variables & registry)...
Not a Pentium 4 (P3), and hardware configuration is ok for a 9i install

Then, tried to install 9iR2 : autorun launched, but setup not!

I looked for this problem in archives & metalink, but nothing seems to correspond with the case :-(

Any idea?

Many thanks!

Céline. Received on Tue Mar 04 2003 - 02:23:15 CST