- CONSOLE ?

From: Andre <avanrossem_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2003 23:52:14 -0800

Hello all,

At one of our customers an oracle 8.1 database server is installed. At this moment I am trying to run the console, but that is NOT possible. I get the message : "VTK-3023 In order to use the enterprise manager consle, you must have specified at least one management server to use. The following dialog will allow you to specify a management server"

After this I get the "Add management server" dialog. in which I have to type in a management server.

Now I have the following questions.

  1. Do I have to create a management server ?
  2. How do I create a management server?
  3. Does creating a management server have a great inpact on the server ??

For this moment these are the questions I have.

Thanks all and kind regards,
Andre Received on Tue Mar 04 2003 - 01:52:14 CST