Java XDK

From: Glenn <glenncrossley_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2003 01:55:52 -0800

I am trying to create a java class for XML Schema validation. I have downloaded the zip files containing the sample program from: http://otn.oracle.com/tech/xml/xdk_sample/xdksample_093001.html

I have installed JDK ok and have tested the compiler by compiling a java program and this works.
Problem occurs when I try to compile the sample program SchemaUtil.java, I get numerous errors which i think is because the batch file i am using is set wrong.
couple of errors are:

cannot resovle symbol DOMParser dp = new DOMParser() cannot resovle symbol XMLSchema

I am running WIN NT 4 With Oracle 8i and i have posted my batch file that i call from the DOS shell.

SET Path="D:\jdk\bin";

SET classpath=J:\orahome92\jdbc\lib\classes12.jar;

Can anyone help with the path enviroment...I am sure this is the problem?

Thanks
Glenn Received on Mon Mar 03 2003 - 03:55:52 CST