Re: 9i install quit right after setting installation types

From: Konstantinos M <kostasmelis_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 00:00:42 +0100

Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:pan.2003.02.28.18.57.11.857536_at_yahoo.com.au...
> On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:27:54 +0100, Konstantinos M wrote:
>
> as here. And if there's the slightest possibility of those people
> benefitting by my pointing out the illogicality of your thoughts about the
> Pentium 4 bug, or the benefits of clean installs, so be it. I'll reply,
> and if you consider that 'raising tension', tough luck.

I see. So, I have a problem, I am putting up a post about it, and you answer to me not because you actually care to help, but because you want to to make a paradeigm out of me for others, as in "look children, never post nonsense like this guy". Correct ? And I would not mind that much, after all if I said something stupid ok fine, but you convict me almost without reading what I say. Let me say it again: "I don't think it's the P4 bug, ...". You want me to not even mention the P4 bug since it's 9i - on the other hand I don't care about that, I care not to receive answers like some of the ones I read here, people answering "it must be the P4 bug" even when the problem is about a CD with a read error. Received on Sat Mar 01 2003 - 17:00:42 CST