Simple problem...

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:27:08 -0000

Morning Daniel,

>> How about modulus with 1?
>> If the result isn't zero ... it is a float.

In my defence I can only claim :

(a) ignorance - I'm not all that great at maths etc.
(b) mine 'makes more sense' to people like me !
(c) There's always another way to skin a cat.
(d) I forgot all about modulus when I wrote those functions.

Cheers,
Norman.

PS. How's the refit of the engine coming along ?

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk