How to update Oracle database from Access database ?

From: sean <sean_at_kistem.po.my>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 16:25:41 -0800

I have huge amount of data in Access (on Win98) that I need to update to Oracle 7.3.4 database. But first I need to clear /delete the content of each tables in the Oracle. I've tried using "delete * from my_table" under SQL*Plus or svrmgr23 but doesnt work.

I know I can use Msaccess to delete and append data to oracle, via linked tables. But its taking hours...

Appreciate any help.
sean Received on Thu Feb 27 2003 - 18:25:41 CST