Re: (long) Sniffing redo logs to maintain cache consistency?

From: Telemachus <tollg_at_tendwa.rns.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:53:08 -0000

That was a relatively "I'm on your side" post from Sybrand !

Watch the newgroup and read it for a while.... do some lurking. Read every post for two weeks.

Read Tom Kyte's 2 books on development ...

Remember though this is C.D.O.S and not a java group. We get blamed 99.9% of the time (49.5% the problem can't be the code/49.5% let's tune the database- it's slow/.9%Blame Roulette- E&OE ! ) for everything.

Choices made now affect the full lifecycle of a project.