Why do alerts always appear before anything else?

From: Tim Corke <timbono1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 05:12:52 -0800

Hi,

I am trying to display some data into a series of fields that are connected to alerts. I would like the data to be displayed within the fields and then display an alert stating other options but the alert keep appearing before the data is displayed.

Is there any way that this can be altered so the alert is displayed afterwards? I have looked for different triggers within Forms Builder 6.0 but am unsure as to what to change or implement.

I'm running Orace 9i database.

Many Thanks for any help given
Tim Received on Thu Feb 27 2003 - 07:12:52 CST