ORA-03113

From: Hoshi <hoshi_at_gazeta.pl>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:25:13 +0100

Hi!

I have a strange problem with Oracle 8.1.7 installation. At the end by 90% progress there appears an error: ORA-03113 End-of-file on communication channel. I tried installation several times and the error is always the same at 90% progress.

It is funny that this version of Oracle already worked OK on that server. One day the problem occured for the first time during connection with SQLWorksheet and since then it was not possible to connect anymore. After unninstallation it is not possible to install Oracle anymore. OS: WinNT4 SP6

I hope someone can help
Thanx
Tomek Received on Thu Feb 27 2003 - 02:25:13 CST