Which columns use sequences (in 8i)?

From: John Peltonen <jpthrowaway_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2003 20:10:14 -0800

I'm looking to migrate a tablespace and I need to know which columns in the tablespace have data generated by sequences. Does anyone have a quick way/suggestion for how I can find this out?

My best guess is to write code that queries DBA_Triggers for all mentions of a specified sequence name, although that's a pain because the trigger_body is stuck in a LONG data type.

Is there anything more efficient/quicker/easier out there for this?

Thanks,
John Received on Wed Feb 26 2003 - 22:10:14 CST