Help required for e-commerce gateway in 11i

From: santa <santa_mat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2003 10:02:21 -0800

Hi,
I need help to implement and setup oracle e-commerce gateway in Oracle applications 11.5.4 release. All my trading partners are customers. I have approx 15 trading partners currently processing 810 Invoice outbound and 850 Purchase order inbound,855 PO Acknowledgement outbound. The Client want this setup to be done in very short period. Please help me in this asap.
Thanks,
Santa, Received on Wed Feb 26 2003 - 12:02:21 CST