Re: init.ora file?

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2003 07:48:32 -0800

You are visibly using the default "spfile" instead of the usual init file. This is the default setup in Oracle 9i. An spfile is a new concept in 9i. I'm not too sure where this default spfile is installed, but I suspect it might be this SPFILESECONDDB.ora file you discovered. Issue a "SHOW PARAMETERS SPFILE" from SQL*Plus to know for sure, and try to read a bit about these new spfiles.

Daniel Received on Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:48:32 CST