Re: Oracle Archived logs?

From: Patrice Castet <patrice.castet_at_in-fusio.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:55:47 GMT

you need archived logs generated between 2 backups in order to make sure you can restore without losing any transactions. If you need to be able to restore your DB n days back, keep all archive logs between the oldest backup you need - 1 backup up to the last one + of course those generated SINCE the last backup ... hope it helps,
cheers