Oracle 8.1.7 on Linux Suse 8.0

From: Tonton David <akim_ziadi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:57:41 +0100

Hello Gentlemen,

We have installed Oracle 8.1.7 on Suse 8.0, We create a database Test for the installation, everything is Ok.
Now before we try to install the Database for the application we run script catalog.sql and after few second i got this message whitout stop. Statement processed
Statement processed
Statement processed
Statement processed Received on Wed Feb 26 2003 - 02:57:41 CST