Re: Sequence question

From: Gabriel Gonzalez <no-spam_at_no-spam.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:39:44 -0800

I would be carful with this (I dont see the original message, so I do not know which exact version it is regarding). You have to take into account sequence number caching by the DB... That, combined with the fact that multiple sessions might be doing the same thing at the same time, make this a dangerous thing to rely on.

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 11:39:44 CST