easy question..

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_no.spam.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:22:07 GMT

What is the default editor in AIX when invoking "ed" from sqlplus? I am in a sqlplus session on an AIX system (something I don't normally do) and went to edit the statement I was working in, I got a message "wrote file afiedt.buf" and seem stuck there. I assumed it was vi but vi commands arent letting me out, and I seem to be stuck in this editing session.

TIA Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 10:22:07 CST