worried about job not killed.

From: j <perseus_medusa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:54:55 +0800

Hi all ,

    Sometimes I write some sql with bugs and their select time is tremendously long and so I close the sqlplus console. Is there any problem with doing this ? And what will my "remained sql" doing ? killed or still running ?

    And how can I check the job I didn't finish ? (As far as I know, i am granted with very very little v$xxx) . And how can I kill that ?

    Thanks.

Perseus Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 09:54:55 CST