Re: oracle 8.0.6 and rule-based optimizer

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 24 Feb 2003 09:55:38 -0800

Well said Daniel. Its too bad the market is so bad...

Im in a similar situation where mgmt doesnt want to listen to me and keep using Oracle on NFS mounted machines, rather than setting up Oracle correctly. Im sick of it and Im getting out of here the first chance I get!

We're using Network Appliance, and even tho they're certed by Oracle, STAY AWAY AND BE VERY AFRAID. They suck. Received on Mon Feb 24 2003 - 11:55:38 CST