Re: page_in values in vmstat output

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:11:30 -0800

Just for comparison:

You have set shmsys:shminfo_shmmni=1024 and the documentation indicates 100
You have set shmsys:shminfo_shmseg=1024 and the documentation indicates 10
You have set semsys:seminfo_semmni = 1024 and the documentation indicates 100
You have set semsys:seminfo_semmns=16384 and the documentation indicates 200
Documentation indicates set semsys.seminfo_semvmx=32767 and you have nothing

I'm not saying any of this is the cause ... but I'd go back to basics and verify that these settings don't help before proceeding.

Daniel Morgan